Terms and Conditions

AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS

Canalotto Farm based in Castelvetrano (TP) guarantees the preventive control and quality of both fresh and packaged agricultural products, respecting the regulations in force and the best conservation and packaging standards for their shipment. Each product, based on specific weight and volume, is packaged in boxes suitable for transport by courier. The total weight per package is always expressed within the description of each product. For some specials it will also be possible to select the caliber (size) with indication of price and weight per pack.

PRICES

All prices are inclusive of VAT and are expressed in euros. Shipping costs are always included and optimized and for each product there is a discount in a variable percentage based on the quantities ordered. ORDERS All orders are placed through our e-commerce platform. To register the Shipping, Billing (if any) and Payment Data, the user can create an account on our site or proceed in guest mode. Orders on Reservation: If the user wishes to reserve products that are currently out of season or not available, he or she can make an order request using the appropriate form which will be followed by the sending of a link by Canalotto Farm. payment of 30% upon confirmation and registration of the order by reservation. Once available, the goods will be shipped with the balance of the remaining 70%, again through a payment link sent to the user’s email.

PAYMENTS

For Payments, the user will have two methods available: Instant Bank Transfer or Credit Card. On bank transfers , the user can carry out the operation through the MyBank system of Banca Sella. On Credit Cards , Canalotto Farm relies on Banca Sella for the secure payment gateway in order to receive payments from both debit and credit cards of the main Visa circuits, MasterCard, Mestro, AmericanExpress, Electron.

SHIPMENTS

Orders are processed on Mondays and Tuesdays to facilitate the natural logistics of the shipping processes via Express Courier. The user will receive our products in boxes designed to preserve the quality and integrity of the goods. Orders on our e-commerce are meant to be shipped to Italy and abroad, according to the price indications shown in the table on each individual product for sale. In Italy, up to 30 kg of goods, the shipping costs amount to € 11. For this reason we advise our customers to optimize this expense by purchasing different products: both seasonal fruits and packaged products such as oil, olives and honey. For further clarifications, you can write an e-mail to info@canalottofarm.com in order to receive an optimized quote.

RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL

Given the perishable nature of our products, there is no return for the goods received. In case of non-compliant goods or with defects caused by transport, the user must immediately notify upon receipt of the goods by email or telephone.

iscriviti alla newsletter

cANALOTTOFARM

Iscriviti ora per ricevere news sui prodotti ed ottenere il 10% di sconto sui prossimi acquisti

subscribe to the newsletter

cANALOTTOFARM

Sign up now to receive product news and get 10% discount on future purchases